Guarantee and Returns Policy
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at www.hmso.gov.uk
- Returned Items must be returned within seven days of receipt.
Any goods that are received faulty will be exchanged or refunded (your
option), if returned within seven days in the original packaging.
- If you wish to return goods after seven days of shipping then
you should initially contact our customer service team to see whether a
return is appropriate.
- If you have just changed your mind about the purchase, P+P charges will
then not be refunded and a 10% restocking fee will be deducted.
- All of our products are covered by a 12-month manufacturers guarantee.
- Before an item is returned, you must notify us by emailing us
at: firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days of receipt. In the
return package, you must include the original receipt and write on it
the reason for returning the item(s). If you prefer, you can call
GlassesComplete on 0161 7900 800 and you will be assisted accordingly.
- You must return your item to our head office in Manchester (GlassesComplete Ltd, PO BOX 419, Manchester, M28 8AA).
- Please note that the delivery cost will only be refunded if the
return is a result of our errors. Otherwise all shipping cost will be
- It will be your responsibility to return the item in an
appropriate and secure packaging; we recommend recorded delivery, as we
do not take responsibility in damaged or lost items in transit.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of returns.
Refunds will only be refunded to the same credit/debit card or PayPal
account used to make the initial purchase and we will only issue cheques
when the original payment has been made via this method.
- Seven days period will start from the date when your order has
been received. Returns must have a posting date no more than seven days
after the order has been received.
- We will either phone or e-mail to discuss any returns received
with a posting date of more than seven days after the dispatch date.
- Glasses may be returned even if you do not like your purchase.
However, if you are unsure about your purchase you should consider the
“7 day home trial” service beforehand.
- One pair may still be refunded even if two or more pairs of
glasses are ordered. However, please note that the initial postage charge will be deducted
from the amount refunded.
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
Our payments are handled by PayPoint, so you can be sure your details are safe at all times More Info.
© 2017 Glasses Complete | Printed from:glassescomplete.co.uk/help/guarantee-and-returns/