Our optical laboratory technicians will put new lenses into your existing frames!
We love these frames...
How does it work?
- Have an eye-test at an opticians, and get a copy of your prescription…
- Buy your glasses online, providing us with your prescription details…
- Take delivery of your shiny new glasses! Now put them on your face!
Why Choose Glasses Complete?
- Online Presence and Reputation since 2006.
- Big Savings - Save up to 80% off High Street prices.
- All our frames include Free single vision optical lenses made to your prescription (the same lenses you might pay over £40 from your opticians), and a Free protective case & cleaning cloth.
- All prescription glasses are tailor made to an extremely high standard, and use the same materials as high street opticians.
- Friendly helpful customer support provided by professionals.
- One of the very few online companies operated by a registered Optometrist with years of renowned high street service and optical expertise.
- Money Back Guarantee.
- Secure Payment Facility, accepting all types of mainstream payment cards, (plus Cheque / Bank Transfer).
- Worldwide Delivery.
UK Registered Optician
What our customers think of us:
I thought I'd pass on a frugal tip and a good contact for ordering prescription glasses over the Internet.
I had an eye test as normal - £20
Went to TK Maxx (on different occasions) and got three pairs of designer glasses at £19.99 each.
Went online at Glasses Complete registered and input my prescription Paid online approx £36 for each pair depending on the different finishes I wanted. Included return via Royal Mail.
Posted my glasses off and had them back within 21 days max.
So far I've had great service and I now have:
A pair of Diesel prescription sunglasses A pair of Escada prescription glasses A pair of Lacoste prescription reading glasses
All in all £182 for the lot! The site keeps your prescription details online and you can reorder from the same prescription or amend it when you have another test.
In frugal times, it's good to share money saving tips and I hope you give them a try. I've had very good service each time.
PS I am not on commission (sob sob)- I just think this company is worth knowing about. Pass on the word.
J.P - 25th January 2011